This article is a Stub!
Dino is a 26-year-old Italian chef and the manager of Stile. He loves anime girls and figurines; he often stays up late to watch late night anime. His nose bleeds whenever he gets excited. Due to his attraction to black-haired Japanese girls, he develops an open crush on Maika, however Maika herself is oblivious to his feelings.
Maika Sakuranomiya- Dino doesn't take it well when he hears Maika may be dating someone. He also says he'll never let her quit, which is usually said in a cutesy manner but can probably be mistaken for this trope as well. He falls in love with Maika at first sight and then is thrilled when he runs into her again and hires her for his cafe. His actions pretty much show that he's only interested in her, though he does a terrible job at showing his romantic interest in her, such as when she thinks she's not doing her persona correctly at work, due to the things he says about it.
Dino is tall and has blond hair, perfect eyebrows, blue eyes, and pale, clear skin. He is a well-groomed man. His uniform is a white button shirt with rolled sleeves up to his elbows, black pants, brown shoes and a black apron.
- His flat is directly above the cafe.
- He is the temporary caretaker of Owner, the dog.
- Akizuki and Hideri are constantly forced to whip him back in to shape after failed confessions to Maika.
- He has a talent for snowboarding.
- He likes taking pictures of things that interest him.
- Though he is the oldest and head of the staff, he is constantly pushed around by his staff.
- He is willing to do anything Maika or her family says, as he wants to impress her and look worthy in her family's eyes.
- Maika frequently bakes him treats, and this caused him to gain weight for one episode.
- Mafuyu constantly hurts him either to get him to get himself together or for no particular reason.
- He frequently sleeps in the cafe because of his obsession with watching anime in real-time.
- He is never called by his real name, only manager.
- His Zodiac sign is Taurus.